Lincolnshire Cerebral Palsy Society are looking for an enthusiastic, organised and personable individual to join their team. The position is initially on a fixed term basis of 6 months with the potential to develop into a permanent position. Experience of working with a charity or in a fundraising role would be desirable.
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week, on a flexi time basis, depending on the needs of the charity on any given day.
Location: Home based and Event locations.
Salary: In the region of £18.5k depending on experience.
• To work alongside existing volunteers in the day-to-day running of the charity including administrative tasks.
• To encourage the recruitment of new volunteers.
• To arrange and attend the committee and trustee meetings.
• Research fundraising opportunities including relevant grant applications.
• Managing the charities event programme, including planning, organising and ‘on the day’ management of events.
• Networking with individuals, groups, organisations and businesses to encourage donations.
• Designing newsletters and publicity materials.
• Building relationships with local media.
• Publicising the work of the charity through the website, social media and press releases.
For more information or to apply for this role please get in touch or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org