There are currently no paid roles available for the Lincolnshire Cerebral Palsy Society, however we are always very happy to hear from people who wish to get involved through volunteering. If cerebral palsy is close to your heart then please get in touch with us to see how we can work together to support the cerebral palsy community in Lincolnshire.
Examples of how you can get involved through volunteering
- Spread awareness of our charity within the local community
- Distribute our leaflets and other material
- Attend events on behalf of the charity
- Engage the local community with your fundraising ideas
- Share the information and support provided by our charity
- Arrange local meet-ups
- Help to run activities and charity events
- Write articles, news stories or blogs for our website
- Assist with charity administration - join our committee!
We are always on the lookout for key people who will have one or more of the following qualities:
- First-hand experience caring for or working with people with cerebral palsy
- Medical background or experience caring for disabled people
- Previous volunteering experience with other charities